- Which of the following is a data type?
- What data type is the best to use if a number from 1 to 10 needs to be stored?
- Will the following code give an error message?
int myNumber = “5”;
- What character needs to be placed after a decimal value when being declared?
- A character is not needed
- Can an unsigned type have the value -21?
Mini Quiz Answers
2. C – Bytes have a range from 0 to 255 and will use the smallest amount of memory
3. A – Needs to be 5 not “5”
5. B – Unsigned types can not be negative