The following is instructions on how to create a Console Application. Console Applications are great for demonstrating concepts; they are simple text-based applications.
Walkthrough: Microsoft Windows setup for a Console Application **may vary for Mac computers
1. Open Visual Studiofrom your Desktop or Start Menu.
2. Click “Create a new project”.
3. In the Project types dropdown select “Console” and select “Console App”.
4. Click “Next” in the bottom right corner.
5. Give the project a name and select a location to save the project.
6. Click the “Create” button in the bottom right corner.