VISUAL STUDIO: CONSOLE APPLICATION SETUP (Print pages: 5-6)
The following is instructions on how to create a Console Application. Console Applications are great for demonstrating concepts; they are simple text-based applications.
Walkthrough: Microsoft Windows setup for a Console Application **may vary for Mac computers
- Open Visual Studio from your Desktop or Start Menu.
- Click “Create a new project”.
- In the Search Box type “Console App” and select “Console App (.NET Core)”.
- Click “Next” in the bottom right corner.
5. Give the project a name and select a location to save the project.
- Click the “Create” button in the bottom right corner.