Textbook: The C# Fundamentals 2019 textbook was specifically designed for this course.
- Edition: Second Edition
- Print Year: 2019
- Print & Online Interactive book: Full color
- Pages: 176
- ISBN: 978-0-578-56873-7
- Author: Adam Seebeck
- Useful for all skill levels (beginner to advanced)
- Start learning quickly with fundamental programming concepts and examples
- Includes "Mini Quizzes" and "Activities"
- Written by a Senior Developer who was a higher education Instructor
OverviewWhether you are a first-time programmer or an experienced coder wanting to learn C#, this is the book for you. It is designed to get you programming quickly by explaining core concepts and providing the essential code needed. Read C# Fundamentals from beginning to end and then use it as a quick reference for the code you need.
Over 50 essential topics covered including:
- Unit Testing
- and much more
Use to prepare for the following certifications:
- Microsoft: MTA - Software Development Fundamentals C# (Exam 98-361)
- Microsoft: MCP - Programming in C# (Exam 70-483)
Videos: Professionally created videos follow along with the textbook to provide additional context.
Activities: Multiple projects to build during the course.
Instructor: Assignments are graded by an instructor who provides valuable feedback. Instructors will answer your questions, provide suggestions, and mentor you during the course.
This course was designed by and is taught by Adam Seebeck.
- Author: C# Fundamentals
- Taught .NET (C#) professionally at a higher education technical college
- Senior developer
Discussions: Talk with students and instructors when you need help, feedback, or just want to network.